Air Separation Unit Cost Estimate

Author Name : Oxygen Plant


Industrial gases such as oxygen and nitrogen are extensively used in wide range of industries including medical and industrial applications. For meeting the oxygen & nitrogen requirements we have to enrich O2 and N2 naturally available in the atmosphere. However, processing of atmospheric air is completed through cryogenic distillation technology. Though there are other processes as well but it is most efficient of all them.  But air separation unit equipped with low pressure technology is the best option. For getting a fair air separation unit (ASU) cost estimate the best approach is to contact major manufacturers.

Factors for Determining ASU Cost Estimate

It is not difficult to calculate ASU cost estimate if you know a bit about the components and materials used in the manufacturing.  First of all, high quality cryogenic grade steel will figure in your estimate. The estimate will take into account the costing of components such as air compressors, expanders, air separation column, purification unit, heat exchangers, etc.   All of them are procured only from the best OEMs in Europe except the column. It is manufactured at our state of the art facility in New Delhi.

Moreover, we have got world-class expertise in the making of columns with argon welding. There is no denying the fact that the column is the most critical part of the air separation plant. Besides, it contributes around 60% to the costing.  Once you have figured out the column it means your cost estimate is 60% complete. Next the components sourced from the European manufacturers are important contributors. Together, the column and components make up around 90% of the total costing of the machinery. The remaining 10% is contributed by materials including wires, displays, etc.

International Quality of Manufacturing  

Quality and designing of our plant machinery is world-class. We use the world-class designing principles in the manufacturing, which naturally adds to the costing.  Since performance and reliability depends on the quality of designing we ensure compliance with the best standards.  And, we get designs, drawings and layouts are from ING. L & A Boschi, Italy since 1930s under technological collaboration with them. Above all, manufacturing is carried out in complete compliance with globally approved standards. This explains certifications of our products from the leading quality assurance companies including CE and ISO 9000:2008. Meeting quality standards and certifications communicate to our customers the reliability and durability of our industrial machinery. Maintaining quality standards costs money and should figure in your estimation of air separation unit.

Why You Should Choose Our ASUs

Whatever is your air separation unit cost estimate, we will provide you the product matching your budget and requirements.  Further, capacity of the industrial machines also matter in arriving at the estimate and the actual cost.  Our USP has always been on manufacturing reliable, durable and trusted products.  On top of it, our prices are the most competitive in the industry.  Depending upon your needs, our O2 and N2 plants can be easily customized for meeting your requirements. We offer reliable after sales service and supply of spare parts whenever the need arises.


Technical Specification/Oxygen Plant Model

  Model Capacity in M3/Hour Cylinders Filling Per Day Purity of Oxygen Produced Pressure of Oxygen in Cylinders
OXYGEN NITROGEN PLANTS UBP-25 25 100 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-50 50 200 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-80 80 300 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-100 100 400 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-150 150 600 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-200 200 800 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-300 300 1200 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-400 400 1600 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-500 500 2000 99.7% 150-200 BAR
UBP-1000 1000 4000 99.7% 150-200 BAR